Please power cycle your device and attempt to make/receive calls.
Please ensure 4GLTE is your preferred network by going to settings, mobile network, assure Enhanced 4GLTE is selected. If necessary go to advanced and make sure the below APN settings are present.
If you are using a Dual SIM device, please go into your settings, select SIM Settings/Manager, and ensure you are set up properly for use with SIM 1. Now please power cycle and reattempt, if needed.
PWG APN Settings (TMB)
1. Pull down the notifications screen & tap on Settings
2. Tap on Mobile Data (some phones say “more”)
3. Tap Mobile Networks (some phones have “Access Point Names” here)
4. Tap Access Point Names
5. Press the menu button
6. Select New APN
- Name:PPWG Mobile
- APN: pwg
- MMS Proxy:
- MMS Port:
- MCC: 310
- MNC: 260
7. Select Menu and Save
8. Go back one screen to the APN list and tap on the dot to Enable the PWG Mobile APN
9. Restart phone & you’re set!
GoTech (ATT) APN Settings
- For data-only devices, use BROADBAND.
- For smartphones/iPhones, use NXTGENPHONE.
1) Access the settings menu of your device
2) Scroll down in settings to the bottom where you will see the section called “System”, click to continue.
3) Go to “Advanced” to display the advanced options
4) Click on “Reset options” from this section it will allow us to restore network options, applications or reset the device.
5) Click on the last option called “Erase all data (factory reset)” or simply “Factory data reset”